Saturday, November 13, 2010

WHAT NOW?

YOU ARE INVITED!
Please come and share an evening of fellowship at our home on Thursday, December 2nd, at 6 PM for dinner together. Please bring your spouse, if you have one or if you so desire.  Mine will be there.  We'll provide the meat and drink, if you guys will bring some side dishes, salads and desserts. I hope each one of you and your spouses can come. It would bless us to have you here. I can't wait to see you. Please give an RSVP by Nov. 29th.

What now? I will keep this blog open for discussion and continued comment on any of the past posts. I'd like to use it on Mondays and Tuesdays to post the application questions those of us at CBC are challenged with by our pastor each Sunday as we study through 1 John.  Tuesdays, I'll post a summary of sorts that is produced by the group of ladies that meets on Monday evenings here at my home.  Then, the board will be wide open for commentary until the following Monday.

I know it seems to exclude those who do not attend CBC, but I offer you all the opportunity to challenge, comment and bless us with your input on any discussion.

I love you Ladies so much.  It means all the world to me to be here on this blog with you.  That's all there is to it. I'm staying...

No comments:

Post a Comment