Sunday, November 7, 2010

An Idea

As I study this morning, I got an idea from one of the concepts I am learning about systematic theology.  Systematic theology is the detailed, orderly exploration of what the Bible teachers about God.  Who is God? What is He Like? What can He do? What does He do? How does He act?
Here's the mission, if you so decide to accept it!  If you were to write an orderly explanation of what you believe about God, what six words or phrases would you list?  After you make that list, take inventory of how deeply you believe these things and if are they scripturally founded.


Are you in?  Come on and share if you can take the time!  I hope you can and will.  
I love you all so much.

3 comments:

  1. I am in but I have to chew on this awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I will work on 6 words or phrases of Who God is, and what He does and what He is like. Did you write 6 phrases or words? I did not see any. It should be remarkable to read. I will post later. Hope everyone is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucy, I was thinking that I do so much of the writing here. I was hoping that the readers would share for encouragement. I wonder if I write your ears off...or eyes, I should say!

    ReplyDelete